10.21.2007

It's been a while

I know, I know. It's been a while. Lets see all that has happened. I did my interview of Tuesday. Don't think it went too poorly. I like my small group and all, but we aren't very good at constructive criticism. All we say are the good things. I would really like someone to say, "Work on this and this." I didn't talk in MCB small group. Imagine that. Can't remember what I did in the evenings. We have an MCB test on Tuesday. I haven't been studying too well for it. I blame that on the fact that we really didn't study at school that much. Grrrrrrr. The problem is, your brain can really only fit so much. This MCB test will have about half DNA stuff, half biochem. The problem is, every time I learn a DNA fact, I lose one from biochem. And vice versa. It's bad. It's real bad.

I cook on Thursday; I also have several other things to do on Thursday and all week.....not to mention studying for Anatomy exam. Holy crap. This is going to blow. Bring on the caffeine.

Onto Friday. So the big thing here is hay rack rides. Basically, a hay ride. I remember taking one in preschool maybe, but other than that, this was foreign to me. We get there (take the bus rented by the school, didn't have to worry about DD) just as they are getting ready to take off on the ride. Our bus took a while to get there. I get anxious when I am late. So there are 7 hay racks for all of us. Everyone just jumps on one. Every hay rack gets a keg of "adult beverage." The ride begins. It's an hour long. We do some moving keg stands. I drink some hay. I talk to Amanda on the phone. People are jumping off the ride since it is over. Becky jumps off. 30 min later, Becky, while eating chocolate, realizes she has lost her phone. Oh crap!!!! (Flash back to sophomore year of undergrad when I got my dig cam stolen). We look. We call. Nothing doing. I always prided myself on not losing my phone. Take that off the list. Bought a new phone last night (yes, I did call the place where we had the fun to see if they found one - no luck). I kinda like the phone a lot. It is blue. Cheapest one they had. Sorry Bo, we are no longer phone twins. Funny/ironic thing is....Matt had just mailed me my phone charger for my old phone. Dang. I will post pics of the hay ride later.

Other than the crazy busyness (13 hours at school today), life is good. A few relationships around me aren't doing so well, so I would like to take this moment to thank Matt for being such a good guy. The end.

No comments: