2.26.2008

Passed micro yesterday. Not that big of a deal. I'm just glad it is over because it allowed me to focus solely on HD.......oh wait.......no thanks. It really isn't that the subject is that hard. The problem is that there is just so much stuff. You know those motion ball bounce back and forth things that people have on their desks? That is what studying is like. I learn one new thing and lose an old thing. Ahhhhh. It does come back quickly once I look at a picture or something, but I have a hard time just simply recalling. Thank goodness these are multiple choice tests. 2 days and I will be in the great PNW with the Matt. So excited.

I didn't really study that much today. I volunteered this morning. I can tell she stalls sometimes, and I worry that she isn't getting anything out of it. I worry too much. It isn't as if I am graded on this. I then had to go to school to do our musculoskeletal exam. It went fine. I actually performed the knee tests. Fun times. Got done early but forgot to turn in my grade sheet for the exam. Whoops. Just going to do it tomorrow. I am dead tired though. Didn't fall asleep until 230 or so. Don't know why. Stress? Anxiety? Who knows.

#4 item not to buy store brand: kitchen size garbage bags. Having had to wear these around my leg for 6 weeks while in a cast, I know from experience. Even with 2 bags and plenty of duct tape, I still got tons of water in those bags. And then you run the risk of infection with the scars etc. My suggestion - if you have to wrap your cast in a bag several times a week for over a month, get your mom to buy nice bags for you. If you don't have to do this, buy your own gosh darn nice bags.

No comments: