2.19.2008

10 days

A - happy birfday to manda-weeze!!!!
B - you da ho
C - happy half bday to dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To start us off, I would like to point out that freedom is on the 10 day weather.com calender. It may not be freedom for you, but Feb 28th is going to be a sweet sweet day.

Classes today were easy. Only one real class. Then fake class. Then 3 interviewing/physical classes. I can HENT you if you want me to now. Just ask. We also went over the breast exam because tomorrow we go over to the clinical assessment center to practice breast, male GU, and rectal. We are using standardized patients for breast and male GU, but they have models for us to use for the rectal thank goodness. Plus, who is going to agree to 126 rectal exams?

So I am going to start this up and see how long it lasts. I really wanted something that I put in every post. Yes, I am thinking about my blog too much apparently. Anyway, I am doing a "commentary series" on things you shouldn't buy store brand. Feel free to add or correct me if you think I am wrong. Here we go.
This is only first because I experience it today. #1 on the "Things you shouldn't buy store-brand" list: stretch tight wrap stuff. Not only does not tear from the box without a huge effort and possibly some scissors, but it sticks to everything BUT what you want it to stick to. It sticks really really well to itself as well. I should have just used foil. My vote: just spend the extra $1.50 and go name-brand.

No comments: