2.07.2008

1 month!!

Til my birthday of course!!!!

I am super lazy tonight. We have our EBM final tomorrow. I studied for that, but it is open note. So I didn't do tons of memorizing. Just math practice. We have that...and 2 classes in the afternoon. Lame that they are so late. After this though, it is nose to the grindstone. The updates will most likely be very sparse.

MCB small group today - I actually talked. Always a rarity for me. But it is part of our grade, so I figured I had to. I did finally get my Robbins, which, for those of you who don't know, is kind of like the med school Bible. Yay me!!

I played basketball today...I now remember why I wasn't supposed to run too much during practice. My knee and foot are pretty mad. Lets just wait and see how I feel tomorrow. I really have nothing going on in my life. This week went pretty fast. That is all

No comments: