2.14.2008

Yep

2 weeks and all this misery will be over!! Okay, it isn't misery. It is just hard. We have a quiz tomorrow (more like a mini Immuno test) and our MCB final on Monday. Ahhhh!!!! This balancing classes stuff is tough. I can't wait until after spring break when we really only have neuro.

Happy valentines day to all. Matt sent me beautiful flowers that are making my room smell great. Thanks love. But......my mom topped him. Don't get me wrong, I love the flowers, but my mom sent be peanut butter cap'n crunch and a big bag of peanut butter m&ms. It really doesn't get much better than that.

Look, I have a link!!!
Click on that link (hopefully it worked). So the whole theme of this is "If you don't have the money to buy all organic, just at least buy these things organic." I read on because I am interested. I then find a list of just about everything I eat except for chicken. Meat, apples, grapes, lettuce. Really?? That isn't a helpful list for me. I am totally over that article.

In other news on the food front, I have been eating a lot of cereal lately. I just find that we don't have a lot of stuff around the house to just mix up a good lunch (ie-sandwich). I mean, we have bread and lunch meat, but that's about it. Also, I would like to point out that I, once again, am the sole House kid holding up the internet with my blog. So there!

No comments: