2.10.2008

Painful shopping

I haven't updated because I haven't done anything at all. On Friday, we had our EBM final. Don't worry, I passed EBM. No summer boot camp for me. We had class that afternoon, which was pretty lame just in general. The fire alarm went off about 1 minute into one of the classes, and we were all ready to ditch for the day when it turned off. Dang it!! I went to the store, got gas, did nothing. Watched some What Not to Wear. Pretty much the usual Friday for me. Saturday was even more lazy. Worked out, went to church, ate Chipotle. All was good. Today, however, I had to shop for the house. Let me tell you, I understand now how you can get frostbite super fast. It was a nice 5 degrees out...with the wind it was -15. Oh my goodness!!!! Seriously, a minute (in total, I was inside and then out and then in) of exposure to that and I couldn't feel my hands, my fingers were red and swollen. Ouch. Other than that, I did very little today. Worked out. Studied. I am actually all caught up and getting ahead. Since I miss class to volunteer, I am listening to last years lectures for the ones I am going to miss. Look at me being all productive. Really not much else to say here. Hope that was worth your 1.5 minutes.

No comments: