2.24.2008

As is usual with me, I forget things. Here I am, trying to do a daily thing, and I forget to do it on the third day. So I am doing it at the beginning as to not forget.

#3 item you shouldn't buy store-brand: I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THIS ONE!!!!! It really should be #1, but I can't go messing up the list now --> dryer sheets!!!!! Parts of that rash I got over 3 years ago are still bugging me. Pay the extra $2 and get the real deal (for me, that is Bounce). I did learn, however, that what I had was probably a type IV delayed hypersensitivity reaction. Neato.

Matt's gift finally arrived! It is a Seahawks light thing. I figured, heck, I'm making him move to Omaha, I might as well buy him something to remind him of his team. I can't wait to see it once I get up there.

I had some other good things to say, but I forgot. Oops.

No comments: