3.03.2008

Happy dance

Doing the happy dance since I am on spring break. Seeing as how I am doing the happy dance, that obviously means that I passed host defense. Whoop. Flew out Thursday afternoon with Megs (just to Denver) then up to Seattle. I watched Elizabeth on the airplane. You know what is really good about not knowing history? Historically based movies are always a surprise to you. It's awesome. I did, however, remember back to may days of Camp Reed to remember who won the Spanish Armada. That, and the fact that England isn't a Catholic country kind of helped me piece the puzzle together. Don't make fun of me, I do science. Also what I learned from that movie - horses can't swim very well. They can swim, just not well. Thursday I landed, and Matt and I drove up to Bellingham. Stayed there for the night. Happy birthday to Missy's puppies on Friday. They technically turned 4 I think. Matt and I walked around Bellingham on Friday. He guesses we walked about 9 miles. Whatever it was, it was a lot.

We then drove to Seattle to hang out with Paolo on Friday night. We went to a place in Ballard for dinner called the "Hi Life" or something like that. Strangely enough, I find out that Amanda went there for lunch earlier that day. Weird. Then to Lock and Keel for some drinks. Then to somewhere on a bus. Dicks after the bar. The Seattle ones don't have pizzas like the Spokane one does. Back to Paolos. Saturday involved.......more walking. And eventually meeting up with Amanda for dinner out in Madison park. My chimichanga was delicious. Then back to Lacey for a lazy night and a super lazy Sunday. Just the way God intended.

I would like to both point out/make fun of my mom for not realizing I was going to be on spring break this week. She was astounded. Dad knew. If dad knew, I don't know how Mom couldn't have. Silly mom.

No comments: