2.15.2008

Whoop

2 days in a row. Look at me all update-y and all.

We had our last MDQ today. Oh my goodness. I went into that thing not really knowing how I was going to do. I knew they could make it really hard or they could make it easier. They went right in between. When I was taking it, I found that I either knew the answer right away or I had never heard of what they were talking about. Meh. I did just fine. Passed both micro and HD. Can't stop studying though. MCB final on Monday. Believe it or not, I am way ahead of schedule for that. I have gone through every lecture once now and am starting to review/memorize stuff more!!!!! Weeeeee!!!! Needless to say...I am tired. Hellloooooo Diet Mt. Dew. Well, tomorrow, not right now.

I did lunges today. I always forget how bad of a life choice that is. Matt has a 4 day weekend. I am super jealous. In terms of other things going on in my life........um....nothing. I do nothing...for now. Also, I decided what I am going to do this summer: teach myself the oboe so that I can play Gabriel's Oboe from The Mission. That is all I have planned.

No comments: