2.05.2008

February

First: Happy Birthday on last Saturday to mom!!!! Whoop whoop. All of 31 now. :D Second: um....nothing in particular. It is snowy and cold here. Night class got canceled though, which is good. Gives me time to catch up. No quiz this week either, which is weird.

Yesterday I got back to school at 920 or so, went to class until 5, came home cooked and cleaned until 630, then finally got to sit down. Long day. Today I missed morning classes because of mentoring, which is totally fine by me. It went well today; she is opening up a little bit more I feel like. Good times. I had an easy afternoon: interviewing (I didn't have to go) and histo lab (I didn't pay attention). Now I am here. Yay!

As for the weekend, it was glorious. Well....not the weather. Other than that it was fun. We had okay Mexican food at a white-trash Mexican place (bad idea) and rented The Kingdom. We wanted The Invasion, but that was all gone. Sad. Movie wasn't bad though. I thought it was going to be a lot more political. Thank goodness it wasn't. Saturday day we did.....nothing. We went to see Matt's parents. Thats about it. Oh, we went to Costco too and got cheese. I know, we are exciting. Saturday night though, Matt took me to an early Valentine's Day dinner at Anthony's. Thanks love. It was good. After that we just hung out. Sunday involved church and watching the Super Bowl at Paolo's. After that, we ate and went to gregorian chanting at St. Marks in Seattle. Very cool and calming. Then home on the red eye. Sad. Time to buckle down though seeing as how finals start this week and go until March. Whoop whoop!

No comments: