1.05.2008

Back in omaha

I don't really have much of a desire to update you with all the boring things I did over the last week or so, so I won't. In brief: worked out, saw some movies, hung out, got to go out on New Year's Eve, flew back to Omaha. That's about it.

I am back at my desk here and not very happy about it. It is going to be a huge struggle to turn my brain back on for Monday, but I need to since we have a quiz on Friday. None of that "take it easy the first week of the semester" stuff like you had in undergrad. Boooooo. I have quite a lot of stuff to do tomorrow, so I am very glad I came back tonight. That, and the Seahawks played today, and trust me, you don't want to be around Matt then. They won though, so that is good.

My flights were uneventful. Flew through Denver, which was kind of nice. Saw the women's soccer coach from Regis. I don't think he recognized me. Warning, rant coming up. More than the people who crowd the plane door to get onto the plane, I strongly dislike this next group. The baggage carousel crowd-ers. You know them. They are the ones who, although only one person in their 15 person welcoming crew was actually a passenger, all stand right next to the belt. They are the ones who give you a look when you ask to get through so that you can get your bag off the belt. Do they think that my standing closer, their bag is going to come out faster? I am proud to claim that I am not one of them. Everybody just needs to stand back a little more and send one or two people to get the bag once they see it come out. Grrrrrr. Sorry, that is over.

In case y'all didn't know, Matt has a phone interview with a high school down here on Tuesday. Yay!!! Please send him good, hiring thoughts. He is only one of 3 interviewees. Yay!!! Okay, time to go to bed or something

No comments: