1.07.2008

First day back

During my 6th hour of lecture today, I thought to myself, "How long has this semester been going?" And then I remembered, "Oh yeah, only 6 hours." So day 1 and I am already blah about it. Seriously? Lecture from 8 to 5? No thanks. We have a quiz on Friday, and I am freaking out already kind of. And if I think this is bad, February is going to blow. I have 5 tests in 14 days or something like that. And a quiz. And some physical exam stuff. Yes, I am complaining. Our lectures weren't all that complicated today, but I feel like I am missing something and should be doing more. Ahhh. I just have to get through these 7 weeks or whatever it is. Then...spring break. Oh yeah. Even though he told me not to feel bad, I still kinda of do because Matt has a 4 day weekend in February for presidents day, but I am in the middle of finals. Booooooo. Yes, I know I will survive (that was directed to my family who is rolling their collective eyes) but still. It blows.

In other news, Matt has his interview tomorrow (8th), so keep him in your prayers. Think good thoughts people. Wasted time and went to Costco today. I got big shampoo and conditioner as well as instant oatmeal packets. This way I will be able to eat breakfast at school. MMMMMMM oatmeal. Sister, the travel mug worked great today...except I burned my tongue. I blame you. I was going to workout this morning, but when I still hadn't fallen asleep at 215am, I decided to not go. Tomorrow I shall go. No matter what. I better start to get ready for bed because I am getting tired. Gotta go with this feeling since it has been missing since I got back to Omaha. Bye

No comments: