1.13.2008

Becky vs. Bat take 2

You may ask why in the mid of winter is there a bat in the house. My answer: I have no clue. Coming out of the bathroom and bam! bat flying around the hall way. Becky sprints up her stairs and is glad to be alive. This one wasn't as traumatic as the first, but it was still scary.

I could have gotten a lot more done today, but I was a little lazy. I went shopping for the house (we were fast and cheap), worked out, met with my genetics group, and took a nap. I also fit some studying in there somewhere. I have another busy week ahead and am praying just to make it through alive. Matt arrives on Thursday night though, so as soon as he gets here, my week is over...except for the quiz on Friday morning.

I cook tomorrow --> cheese and pasta in a pot I decided. We don't have the best pans for it, but I am going to make do. What else is new in my life? Matt again requested more blog time, and I again told him he does nothing exciting. Just to show me he went and got sick. Ew. And now he is going to come down here and give it to me. I am going to start drinking OJ right now. Jerk.

Anything else big going on? Doesn't seem like it. Oh, I start "Healer's Art" this week, which is a class oriented towards whole person care. It is an elective from 6-9 at night on Tuesdays, but it is only 5 weeks long. Not bad. Nothing much else. Guess I'll talk to you later.

No comments: