1.27.2008

I survived!!!

We had initiation on Friday night. Other than the fact that I survived, I am really not allowed to tell you much. Oh, I got a t-shirt out of it too. Awesome!!!!

The weekend was very relaxing. The quiz on Friday went just fine. I have done a good job so far, and think I have set myself up well to not be too stressed during finals. Our genetics presentation went well. I thought I was going to mess up talking in front of the whole class, but I didn't. 115 really isn't that many people. This next week is going to be another lecture heavy week. Something like 24 on the lecture again. I then leave Friday to see Matt. Yay!!!

I went to mass at St. Johns for the first time in a long time. I had to get used to the weird sound again. Good times had by all...meaning me. The girls went to a gay club last night rumored to be the best in the midwest (the website says best in the states). They said it was fun and that a lot of our class was there (it was straight night). I said no thanks; I had had a late night the night before. Other than that, pretty uneventful weekend. Meh. Fine by me.

No comments: