12.27.2007

What day is it?

You know, without being in school, I have a really really hard time knowing what day it is. Thursday? I think so. Heading back to Seattle tomorrow with Amanda. Sad to leave my family but excited to celebrate my first New Year's Eve EVER!!!! Gosh darn basketball. As for Christmas, it was wonderful. Great turkey. Smoked and deep fried. Awesome mashed potatoes. Jon Jon seemed to like his trucks. I didn't have any sparkling apple cider, so I am kind of sad. I still have time though. It always just reminds me of the holidays. Christmas morning was a little weird with only 3 kids and my parents being in Bo's room. Just not the same. Still great though. Got some clothes. Some money to Amazon (as to buy med school books......boring). Matt got me a really really nice necklace. Um....I know I had a lot more to say, but I can't remember. Whelp...I'll update soon, I swear. Oh wait, I remember. Matt, Amanda, and I get to go the The Battle In Seattle. Go Zags!!!!!

No comments: