1.10.2008

Yay for the boys!

Bub and Bo finally started updating again. yay! Yes, I know I have no room to say anything because I didn't update a lot over Christmas...but still.

Class is class. First MDQ tomorrow. Ack!!! We don't have as many this block and we only have one exam for each class, so everything counts just that much more. Gosh that makes me nervous. I have a lot more studying to do, but I thought I would just check in with you all. We have something like 25 lectures on the quiz. That is as many as we had on some of our tests. It is kind of nice because all of this stuff overlaps a little bit. In micro we are talking generals about viruses and phages etc...in host defense we are talking about immune cells...in MCB II we are talking about disease in the body. See, it all flows together. No matter what though, 7 hours of lecture is a lot of lecture. I am hoping I inherited some of mom's micro-ness and that that part won't be too hard.

Matt's interview went well. He is going to go meet them in person when he comes to visit next weekend. Very cool. We only have 8 people in the house right now (2 are on externships), so we have a lot of leftovers. Everyone is still cooking for 12 it seems like. Meh. I cook on Monday. Mom? Ideas? I am thinking either cheese and pasta in a pot or white enchiladas. And yes family, we decided I do like that type now. Okay, study time.

No comments: