1.17.2008

Tough week

Yeah, I know it's been a while, but I have been super busy. It is funny. I study hard all week, then Thursday night before the quiz, I can't concentrate. Well, I can. I choose not to. I was up until about 1230 every night this week. Blah. Just a tough week. A lot going on at night, meeting and classes and such. I am finally learning to stop being so anal about my system of studying. If I already know a concept, I don't have to take extensive notes on it. Guess I am just paranoid.

Dinner went well on Monday. Mom, I swear I will call you this weekend. Matt gets in in 2 hours. Yay! They tried to move the quiz to the afternoon because people complained, but some of us complained right back at them get to take it at the regular time. Yay! There is someone from Regis interviewing tomorrow. I have no clue who it is, but I am going to go early and take a peek at the name tags. Anything else new? Yes, probably, but no time. Really must study. K bye

No comments: