1.08.2008

School hurts

Firstly, Bo needs to take a page out of Bub's book and finally update. I went to Italy Bo, you don't seem that busy. I am busier, and yet I still update. Jerk.

As for school...it is hurting my body. A lot. Or maybe that was running. Whatever, I'd rather blame school. Not too bad today. Only 5 lectures. And I am more caught up than I thought I was. I do need to buy an expensive book, and I keep putting it off because I hate spending money. I can get it new for $30 less than normal at B & N though, so I might do that. Blah. These next 2.5 weeks will be brutal. After that it loosens up a bit. I have a genetics presentation on the 24th (in front of the whole class). It is in a group, but our disease is out of a book...which I didn't buy of course. I don't really want to buy the whole book seeing as how our disease is only 2 pages of it. I may just ask what the disease is and internet it. I am cheap, what can I say.

For dinner, we had soup with sausage and cabbage. I was hesitant of course, but I actually liked it. Don't get any ideas that I now actually like cabbage, cuz I don't. It was the seasoning that made it good. I swear.

My apologies to Matt for not working on his basketball practices (he is coaching jr high girls bball and I promised I would help). Problem is, I am bad at toning things down to be age appropriate. Blah. I swear I will get there Matt. Just give me time. Okay, time to read some pathology and go to bed.

No comments: