5.07.2008

Done!

Sorry for the lack of updating. Final went just fine on Monday. I am officially done with neuro!!!! Yay!!!!! We had a Cinco de Mayo celebration at Meghan's. I bought a cake and ice cream bars. They were good. Omaha didn't really celebrate with us, but we did meet up with a lot of our classmates at a place in Dundee. It was fun.

Tuesday involved some mandatory stuff and a workout. It also was my last time cooking!!!!! I made smothered chicken and biscuits. Sooooooo good. We then got tricked by the social chairs. They said it was $10 at the door and then free wells and domestics til close. Wrong. We only got 3 free drinks. That was enough for me though.

Today involved trying to make it to school without dying. I also just got back from my last volunteering session. We did a few of those "learn to draw" things with basic shapes etc. Then we played a game I played that one time I took an art class 15 years ago. You squiggle a line on the paper and then have to make something out of the squiggle. She really liked that. I don't feel like typing anymore. I feel like napping.

No comments: