5.18.2008

Bad news bears

It happened. What I swore I would never do. I watched House. I did it last week with my parents thinking it was simply a fluke. It would never happen again. But there was a marathon on last night. I was disgusted with myself when I actually started telling them to turn it back to House. Pathetic. I don't know how this happened. I blame my parents.

In other news, I had a dream last night where someone was stealing the Subaru from outside the Spokane Kuder's house while the family was inside. Me, with my mad skills, ran outside and chased down the car. I helped that they hadn't been able to turn onto Bernard because of that mythical Spokane traffic. Whatever, I can run fast.

Not much else is new. We are thinking of doing Going to Extremes on the weekend of 4th of July. Amanda?!?!?! We need some sort of response from you. There is nothing on TV right now except for church. I went last night. Thanks.

No comments: