5.20.2008

Full circle

I feel as if my working at PAML has finally come full circle. They have me working in the same space that I worked in for a brief time when I first started. How fitting with my last summer there and all.

I forgot to mention how mean my dad is being right now. Okay, not on purpose, but still. For years, I have had needed a few things done on my teeth. This being my last summer home and all, he figures......let's just do them all now. Oh joy. So right now, I can't really chew anything with my molars because of the temps I have in. I must chew everything with my front teeth. Eating in public isn't really an option.

Didn't get much done this past weekend except watching the entire previous season of So You Think You Can Dance. The new season starts on Thursday. Be there. My mom and I are going to make Matt watch of course. He loves that show; I swear. Okay, I'm out.

No comments: