5.14.2008

Back to work

Yeah, it's been a while. I know.

Got home just fine. Our plane in Denver had problems, so we had to yoink some other plane. At one point in time when I was sitting in the terminal, I heard a crack of thunder and looked up from my book to find that it was raining/hailing on one side of the terminal and totally sunny on the other. Oh Denver, your weather is so crazy.

Mother's Day was good. My mom loves the roomba. He is a good buy. Guster doesn't so much love him, but that is okay. They don't have to be best friends. The weather sucked on Sunday though, so we had to eat in side. Add the 3 kids running around, and it was really loud. We had to take the kids over to the park where we managed to get one lost and hurt another. Go us!!

I started work today. I am on my lunch at home right now. I forgot just how much I dislike working. I have been going through employee files looking for some stuff. I don't even really know what. Some of the files have forms for cell phones in them that are really old. It is pretty funny to look at them (they are dated from the mid 90s). They have one labeled "smallest phone in the world," and it is pretty dang big...and costs $450. They also have plans that cost $7 and you get 30 minutes. Oh how things are different. Okay, need to go relax before going back to work.

No comments: