5.22.2008

Chicken littles

I don't know if it was only my family who ever ate these, but does anyone remember the small chicken sandwiches KFC used to carry? I think they were called chicken littles? Well, I swear that they are bringing it back under the new name of "KFC snacker." It's a conspiracy I think.

My dad still sucks for working on my teeth. They (by which I mean my sore jaw) keeps waking me up in the middle of the night. The temps I have in are much better now though, so at least I can eat in public.

The Spokane river is super high right now with all the melt off and rain. It is crazy. I am going to make Matt do the gondolas with me this weekend. Or maybe we will go to Riverside State Park and go on the bridge...if it is open.

In other, much more exciting news, my mom wrote in to Doug Clark, a columnist for the Spokesman, about meat. No, it wasn't random; he asked for submissions about expressing your love of meat. Of course my family took him up on the offer. Anyway, 2nd place was a $20 gift certificate to the Rosauer's meat department. And guess what...the Janniiiieeee poo won. Yeah meat!

Matt comes in tomorrow as to defend his masters! Yeah Matt! (finally :D)

No comments: