5.09.2008

1/4

This kid is officially 1/4 of an MD!!!!!! Whoop whoop. HDMed final today. The whole time I was taking it I kept thinking "Holy crap, I'm going to be that 1 person to fail HDMed." Nope. Passed just fine. Then I worked out, went to the Cali Taco, and then came home for some packing. I think I got it all into the 2 bags. It is really sad sitting in my room now. Everything is out except for my bed, my puter, and the furniture that came with the room. It reminds me of moving in, which was kind of sad and happy, kind of like it is right now. I am so excited to be going home here shortly, but I am also a little bit sad. I really couldn't tell you why. Trust me, it isn't because I have fallen in love with Omaha. I guess it is the sense of comfort that my room has brought me along with all the long long long hours I have spent at this very desk.

We made homemade pizza at Betsy's for dinner. I walked. She does only live 7 blocks away. Why drive? It was good. I am now sitting all alone in this very empty room. My flight is at 10. I have to get up early though to move the last of my stuff. Maybe I should go to bed? I hope Bo and Amanda take me to Taco Time for lunch? Yes, I do.

No comments: