3.30.2008

Weekend

I swear I had some good things to say this time, but I forgot. We have out third MDQ tomorrow. We will see how it goes. I again have the feeling that I know stuff but don't know what I don't know...if that makes any sense. I have a few more areas tonight and then a couple in the morning as well. I'm not super worried about it. The problem is, we have our 2nd practical on Tuesday, and I cook tomorrow night. They also switched out practical time to 11 meaning that I have to make sure to make it back on time from mentoring. We then have our midterm next Monday, which means I need to start studying tomorrow or so. It is going to be a busy week, but I've made it through worse.

I am making tacos tomorrow because they are easy. In think what to put in tacos, I couldn't think of anything. As mom pointed out, we are kind of a simplistic family when it comes to making tacos at home: meet, cheese, maybe some sour cream and/or taco sauce. Thats it. I decided to spice it up and sautee some peppers and onions. First time I will have ever done it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Friday night was Relay for Life. It is the first time I've ever done it. Creighton's went from 730pm to 730 am. I stuck around until about 3. We played volleyball. My body isn't built for volleyball I decided. It isn't the height or the spandex or anything...well....no spandex thanks. Rather, it hurts my forearms sooooo much. No, I am not doing it wrong. It just hurts like a mother. My friends made fun of me and said it didn't hurt that much, but then I had them feel my forearms. They were on fire. All in all though, it was a good time, and I managed to still be productive this weekend. Yay!

No comments: