3.16.2008

Quiz

First, on a serious note, please pray for Dr. Hunter, one of our professors here at Creighton. His son and housekeeper were murdered in his house last week. It is hard to understand why this stuff happens, but it does. They will be laid to rest this week. Thanks.

We have our first Neuro quiz tomorrow. And that is why I update. As to procrastinate. We actually have 2 quizzes this week because they were nice enough not to give us one on Easter Monday. Pretty much I have been slacking all week and really need this quiz to kick my butt so that I get back in school mode.

Didn't do much all weekend. Learned that I have been getting really irritated super easily. Going to work on my patience this week. I cook again. Blue cheese chicken and biscuits. Can't wait to go home for Easter. Yay for family time.

Go Gonzaga! Yeah, I was thinking they were going to be a 6, not a 7. All the peoples on TV are saying Davidson is going to win. Whatever haters. Go Zags!!!!

No comments: