3.12.2008

Blah to hump day.

Last night the girls, JC (Amber's boyfriend who is in the process of moving out), and I went out for my bday. We went for Thai food :D. Through asking classmates, we found a good, pretty cheap place. Plus, they have a lunch buffet on Wednesdays and Fridays. Take that. We then went back to Megs for brownie sundays. It was good. Needless to say, I got very little done yesterday. In fact, yesterday was about 65 out, so I got very very little done.

I am frustrated. I seem to have misplaced my focus and motivation. I was doing well, but the internet showed up and blah. Maybe I'll get it back tomorrow. I really hope I do. This is just annoying. Also, I couldn't sleep last night. I fell asleep after 3 and woke up at 640. I am tired.

All in all, neuro still isn't too bad. Then again, we haven't had a quiz yet. We will see after that. Okay, I should get to bed or something.

No comments: