3.10.2008

Neuro

Back in the swing of things. My birthday went well. Matt and I met up with KTO and Chris in Tacoma for fancy Thai food (like PF Changs but Thai). The drinks were super expensive. Thanks Matt. We then hit up a few bars. Tacoma "downtown" or wherever we were, was kind of like downtown Spokane....empty. We didn't see a single person on the street walking the 10 blocks or so, but both bars were crowded.

On Saturday, Matt and I went to a rally to try and save the Sonics. I went because I had nothing better to do. Don't hate. That night we helped out at Matt's school's auction. It was fun. Plus, the food was awesome. Mmmmmm. And then pie. Mmmmmmmmm.

I am now back in Omaha. It is supposed to be 60 tomorrow. I am excited. I cooked tonight after getting about 4 hours of sleep. I am pretty tired. We started neuroscience today. The one lecture we had was all review for me, which was nice, but the lab was a lot more than we ever went over in undergrad. Hmmmmmmm. Better get learning. All in all though, getting out at 2 is way better than getting out at 4.

No comments: