3.24.2008

Back

I think that is my most popular title. It's just kind of how I always feel. Easter break was wonderful. It was great to relax and just see my family for a while. Yes, we were busy just about all the time, but it was well worth it. Some highlights:
-Bub educating me to youtube
-Pete's Pizza
-Snow....and then not snow
-A 23, 25, and 27 year-old looking for eggs
-Dad's mad hiding skills
-NOT golden pagoda and then running
-Jesus rose from the dead
-Not finding my basket last
-Guster being neurotic
-Way way way way too much food (btw...mom didn't cook once)

I landed this morning at 830 and got to school at 915. Class at 10 and 11 was painful. Then I got free lunch from the Army/taxpayers. I just had to sit and listen. Yes, it sounds tempting to have everything paid for, but I don't like the idea of being controlled for the rest of my life...or at least til I'm 34. That is not in my 10 year plan.

Allison D., if you are reading this, I said hi to Lisa for you. I didn't hug. Sorry, it's not my style. Also, I will bring back the list once I have more energy. Now...I sleep!

No comments: