3.27.2008

Bub's century club

Congrats Bub, you are the title of the day. So, Bub and some of his friends in London have decided to do a REAL century club - 100 pints, 100 hours, 100 miles. That just means they have to walk/run/jog 100 miles and drink 100 pints all within 100 hours. My friends don't think it is possible. They say either he will fail or he will die. We will find out after the first weekend in May. Now, I have complete faith in my brother. Yes, that is a lot of alcohol and money, but they are allowed to throw up & Bub has enough money to play these type of games. A game like that is hard to play in the states because of that whole open container law most states have. I'll let you all know how it goes.

We had an HD-Med exam yesterday. The class is kind of like a psych class. I find it all very interesting, but I don't so much like the way it is taught. I did just fine (better than fine) on the test, so I guess that makes up for all my crappy quiz scores.

Meghan and I tried out a new pizza place tonight. It is right next to a bar and within walking distance. How convenient. We had grand rounds today, but our doc lost the patient, so really she just kind of talked to us instead. Whatever. Wasn't too bad. Of course we have another quiz on Monday, but I am moving very very slowly through the lectures right now. I blame it on: missing half the lectures and the exam. So there you go. My excuses. Enjoy

No comments: