8.11.2008

Tide and Bounce

I am pretty sure both of these brands are out to get me. Almost 4 years ago, I broke out in an awful rash because I used dryer sheets other than Bounce. These past 2 weeks, I developed a rash after using Gain instead of Tide. They've trapped me. It looks like I must use these brands or suffer the consequences, and trust me, these consequences BLOW.

Haven't been up to much at all. Working out. Buying random stuff/books to get ready for school. You know what? I've had this blog for a year. Go me! Are more people than just my family reading it? Doubtful. But I don't care. (But I do appreciate if you aren't family and you do read.......so keep doing it.)

Anyone else watch that men's 4x100 free relay???!?!?!?!? We got it live here. Holy crap that was amazing. I love the Olympics. I really do. Friday night, Matt, Megan, JC, and I went over to Amy's to watch the opening ceremonies. They were pretty awesome. We also watched THE ENTIRE PARADE OF NATIONS. Man that thing is long and boring. Orientation starts for the M1s on Wednesday. Cute. It is hard to think that I was just there a year ago. I still know nothing.

Agian...2 MOVIE REVIEWS!!!! (Should be 3 but I fell asleep for 1)

Sin City
I thought it was OK. Not amazing or anything. There was a lot of violence. And the story didn't make complete sense to me until Matt explained it. I definitely would watch it again to see if I could pick up on some other things. Kara, Megan, JC, and Amber came over for that one. Sorry for the short review.

Pulp Fiction
Fell asleep

Kill Bill: Vol 1
I had seen parts of this but never the whole thing. I liked it. The violence didn't bug me that much because it was so over the top fake. Really...cutting a dude totally in half? Um, I think not. We bumped the 2nd one to the top of our list. Parts of the movie were ridiculous, which made me laugh, but then I kind of felt like I shouldn't be laughing when so much violence was going on. Whatever. That's it.

No comments: