8.18.2008

First Day!!!

The House family tradition of taking a picture on the first day of school. Aren't I cute? I don't have much to say. Handling 3 hours of class was tough. I can do 3 hours of a movie. I can do 3 hours of food. 3 hours of really paying attention is hard. I'll build myself up again though. Then again, we only have 4 at most a day...not the 7 we had sometimes during 1st year. Not much going on. I made spaghetti carbonara for dinner tonight. I haven't made that in forever. It was pretty good. I doubled the sausage of course. Matt and I went to the Super Target where they are remodeling. They had a sign saying 50% off refrigerated items because they are taking it out on the 24th until Oct 11th or something. Anyway, it was crazy back there, but....not everything was 50% off back there and they didn't do a good job of labeling it. Good thing we had only tried to buy one thing and not a cart full like I saw others do. Yesterday involved Costco. I am addicted to their hot dogs. Mmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: