8.14.2008

Change

They changed my blogger dashboard. That threw me way off.

Happy bday yesterday to Grandma K. and little Will Kuder. Grandma turned 96. He turned 1.

I haven't been up to much lately. I went and helped on Wednesday with the M1 organization fair. Worked the Merge/CMDA table. We had a few curious people, which is all you can really ask for. It is weird to think that I was in that exact same nervous/excited position one year ago. That year went so incredibly fast. Crazy. Matt, Amber, JC, Betsy, and I went to Texas Roadhouse last night for dinner because we had a free appetizer. Combine that with the rolls, peanuts, and salad, and I really didn't have to eat me dinner. In all honesty, I brought over 3/4 of it home. Yay for lunch for tomorrow.

Today, I went in and shadowed Dr. McGonigal of the Creighton Anesthesiology department. I got to follow him around to a lot of different ORs. I got to see a lot of procedures, which was cool. I definitely have a much better picture of what they do now.......I think that is a good thing.

Tomorrow will be...lazy. Last Friday of my life. Okay, not of my life, but last Friday without school. Sigh.

No comments: