9.28.2008

Heat Rash

You know how I said I thought I was allergic to Gain? Well, that rash came back...twice. This last time, it was awful. I went to the dermatologist because it was so bad. Turns out it wasn't contact dermatitis, it was/is heat rash. He asks me "have you been sweating a lot lately?" And for any of those of you who know me or who have seen me play basketball, you know the answer is "when is Becky not sweaty?" Well, sweaty Becky stuck in a humid place got heat rash. They gave me a shot in my butt and a tub of steroid cream. Just waiting for the 'roid rage to kick in.

Not much has gone on. Matt and I went to Swing Thai w/ Betsy and Jon on Friday night. It is nowhere as near as good as Lennie's. I miss Lennie's. I need to get around to making Gang Garee Gai soon. That will require finding an Asain market. Hmmmmm. Anyway, after dinner we went to Betsy's to watch the debates. That was really just to ammuse the boys. They like politics. We then headed to Oktoberfest...which was packed. There is no cover thank goodness because it was crazy busy. Too busy (and expensive) to get a beer. Sad face. We were there for a short time. I am going to go ahead and say that Denver's was way better.

I watched a movie last week that isn't even worth the effort of a review. I apologize, but at least that says something about the quality. Death Proof. Awful. Don't do it. You will regret it. This may have replaced Nothing as the worst movie of all time. Has Kurt Russell ever been in a good movie? Question for the ages.

M1s have their first anatomy exam tomorrow. I don't envy them. We have a quiz on Tuesday. Better get my butt in gear. Adios.

No comments: