9.12.2008

Test

I have a final on Monday, but I haven't updated all week. I figured I would do it now to waste a little time. I made meatloaf on Monday. That was the first time I had ever made it. I personally think that meatloaf gets a bad name. I love meatloaf. Always have. Then again, we've never actually put it in a loaf pan. We just kind of pile it onto a pan. Not much more attractive, but every little bit helps. We then of course got to have wonderful meatloaf sandwiches. Mmmmmmmmm. Other than that, the week has been uneventful. It rained a ton last evening. Since then, it has been rainy and grey. At least that keeps me indoors studying. Or typing to you lovely folks. We had out last ID small group today. We took it upon ourselves to make it only an hour. Who wants to be in small group on a Friday afternoon? Not me. On my way home, the entire Benson neighborhood seemed to be shut down by cops. I couldn't find anything on the news about it though. I think it is a giant conspiracy. Okay, study time

No comments: