12.07.2007

Grossssss

Just had my first experience with milk that has gone bad. Oh my gosh that was gross. Just pouring myself a bowl of Pops when.....blop....gross chunk of white stuff comes out. Consistency of some sort of paint. Ewwwwwww. Looked at the side....sell by 11/24. Gross. Gross.

Speaking of Pops, does anyone know why they are in that special packaging? More like foil than anything else. Weird.

Sitting at home on a lovely Friday night. There was an ugly sweater part, but I didn't really feel like getting hammered or being sober around hammered people (plus, it was $15), so I decided to stay home. Just cleaning the room. Relaxing. Watching True Life on MTV. Um.....not much else to say. I wish I had some gingersnaps. Those sound good. I have to put my comforter cover back on my comforter. Always an undertaking when doing it alone. I have to get the whole thing, which, yes, is fun, but is still hard to do. Not much on the agenda for tomorrow. Workout of course........come up with a gift for Bub. You sir are hard to shop for. I don't want to get you something boring like a book. And I think mom got everything else. Dang it!!!!

No comments: