12.10.2007

Monday!!!

Last Monday of my first semester!!! Woooohoooo. Happy birthday to Bub. He is old.

We got our schedules for the first half of next semester. Brutal. Class from 8 to 3 or 4 each day. Ouch. Way better than lab though I will admit. I hear it really blows though. Going to use Christmas break to my full advantage.

Got a lot of shopping done since Anatomy finished. I also got my official grade for MCB I...I passed!!!! Okay, we all knew that after the final, but whatever. I wrote me Ethics paper this weekend as well. So I guess it wasn't wholly unproductive.

Brutal cold here right now. 7 layers of clothing. Joking....kinda. I am going to have to bring my totally ghetto winter coat back from the Spo when I return. Ick, don't want to think about it actually. Gross. Um, time to actually learn some pharm.

No comments: