12.13.2007

Sorry

I know, I know, it's been a while. Really though, I am just lazy. Pharm final tomorrow; class isn't as easy as everyone made it out to be. Blah. I hate studying. This time tomorrow though, and it will almost be all over. Yay! In good news, I am almost almost done with the last Harry Potter. KTO will be happy to hear that. I blame Matt for my slow progress.

Last night was my night to cook. Gumbo and biscuits. MMMMMMMM it was sooooooo good. I didn't have a ton of time, so the chicken wasn't as tender. Plus, I used breasts not thighs, which makes a difference. We had a house meeting last night about recent issues. Meeting went without drama though. Problem is, next semester we will only have 10 people in the house...and that is when everyone will be in town. The 3rd and 4th years are always popping in and out of town. So now, I am cooking 4 times in less than 7 weeks. Blah. Plus, next semester is going to blow in terms of course load. Everybody hold on tight.

Today will involve: studying, finishing the food in my mini-fridge, cleaning, and more studying. Fun times.

No comments: