12.06.2007

Done!

Firstly, obviously since I am writing this, I am okay. Neither I nor no one I know was at the mall yesterday. I've shopped there many times, but not yesterday thank goodness. Lets just say the rest of my Christmas shopping will be done on line. Amanda warned me though to not get the baby disease while online. Check.

On much happier news....I AM DONE WITH ANATOMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Passed the written. Did way better than I thought I was going to. At the end it was just all finally coming together for me and it felt great. Practical....whatever. I needed like a -7 on it to pass the class. I think I passed the practical, but definitely not my best one. Rest of the day involved being in bed, napping, etc etc. Onto pharmacology now, which I hear is a joke. Don't worry, I will study, but still...it isn't quite anatomy. Okay, time to start my day.

No comments: