1.30.2009

Quad

I'm updating because my head hurts, which means it is telling me not to study on a Friday afternoon. Done. Judge Judy, here I come.

I had 2 basketball games again this week. Tuesday is my coed team. We only had 2 girls, which meant I had to play the whole time. That was a good thing though, because I pulled my quad right after tip off and had to keep moving to keep it from tightening up. I was guarding a girl rumored to have used to been on the women's team for school. I peed my pants a little when they said that, but.....she wasn't that great. All she could do was shoot, which she did a lot. She only made 1 though. In coed, girls 3's are worth 4 and 2's are worth 3. I love it. We ended up keeping just out big guy in the middle. I played outside, which is fine by me. I trailed a lot because it hurt to sprint, but I made 2 4's!!!!!!! Woooo. And who said I couldn't shoot? Our game last night sucked. I could barely move; we couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. The other team threw it up w/ eyes closed and still managed to make it. Jerks. I had 4 fouls w/ 11min left in the second half. Dad, you should be proud. I was going to foul out, but I think that may get you kicked out for the next game. We lost needless to say.

Next Friday brings with it a giant decision. When to take step 1. We have a lottery system with seats reserved at a testing center in town. Our dates are June 1-5 and 8-12. I'm hoping to pick somewhere in the middle. Optimal study time and vacation time. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Speaking of things that make you pee your pants, we also got our schedules for next year. Well, not the real ones, but the 6 different ones we are allowed to choose from. This too is a lottery, and we do it on the 11th I think. Again, I'll keep you updated (I'll talk more about it next time).

On Wednesday was pelvic training. Ick. I had pretty much already rulled out ob/gyn, but this cemented it. At first when they were talking about women's health, I thought "this is kind of something I would be into;" then I did the exam. And changed my mind. No offense to those who do it, but I don't think it is for me. I hope they pay those patients a LOT of money. Okay, off to hang w/ Judy

No comments: