1.19.2009

Quick

Going to be quick b/c I am super tired

I am going to die tomorrow. I have my first IM basketball game. I haven't played full court in just about a year. I mean, I'm in shape as in I can run a mile, but I'm not in basketball shape. If you don't hear from me again, I've passed.

Went to see Gran Torino. It was awesome. I'm not even an Eastwood fan, and I liked it

Renal final on Thursday. Eeeeeek. But I have tomorrow and Wednesday off completely. Endo/Repro starts on Friday, and that evening Matt and I leave for Denver. Yay!

I've been meaning to talk about New Years Resolutions. For those of us who are consistent gym users, it is slightly annoying this time of year. All these new people who don't seem to know what they are doing. It isn't that I don't want these people working out. I just don't want them there when I am there. As of right now, there is no "safe" time to go to the gym. Sigh. Hopefully they will wear themselves out in a few more weeks. My New Years Resolutions:
-Floss more often (I've been doing pretty well)
-Take more pictures (I've been sucking at this one)
-Put my clothes away right after wearing them (No comment)

I figure it is better to make small ones than big ones. Peace.

No comments: