1.05.2009

Holy (snow) Balls Batman!


I know I talked about the weather a lot in my last post, but I have a picture this time. This was before we got about another foot. People had to uncover at least part of their cars so the plows would know that they weren't just a berm.

Weather on Omaha...sunny and bitter cold. Now I remember last year. It wasn't the snow that gets annoying. It is that chilly chilly wind. Welcome back Becky

Hope you all had a good New Years. I had a chill Eve and a super lazy Jan 1. It was nice. I got to be an only child for a bit, which is a rarity for me. It was a great break, and I was very sad to leave. I was *maybe* a little bored, but that doesn't mean I want to go back to school.

We started renal today. I came in thinking it would be a struggle for me. Not sure now. The kidney is, however, an amazing organ. All those little tubules and stuff?!?!?! So far I like it. Hopefully I can keep up that enthusiasm for the whole 11 days of class the course runs

Life is a little crazy right now though. Just all those little things that seem to add up - filing, calenders, budget stuff, cleaning the mess I brought home, getting some food in the house. Sigh. I'll get there though. I also have clinic this week :/ Should prolly get busy

No comments: