1.26.2009

Lesson Learned

Lesson learned from the Renal Final: read the entire question and know what they are asking for. Half of the ones I missed where stupid reading errors. Grrrrr. But I passed. Woohoo.

We started endocrine/reproduction on Friday. It is long at 4 weeks. I'm not looking forward to it. We had class on Friday, and then we took off for....DENVER!!!

Denver was awesome. Weather wasn't so great, but I loved seeing all my basketball girls again. I swear I'll write more about it later. Needless to say, we didn't sleep a lot. Plus, we stayed at Bo's place, and no one really wants to stay in that thing too long :D Our flight last night was supposed to leave at 830. It got pushed to 950 of course. We got in around 1230 here. Then home. In bed around 130. Long day. I skipped classes today :D

No comments: