2.08.2009

Oh hi February

It hasn't even been that long...right? Guess it was longer than I thought. Huh. Okay, well, we've had one quiz. I passed, but I don't think I like endo/repro. I feel as if I should like it b/c it is much like neuro w/ paths etc, but I don't. Much of my class feels the same.

In terms of life, it is good. Weather has been much better here lately (that won't last long though). Biggest news right now is....we've picked our Step 1 dates!!!!!! June 4th here I come. I figure, we all have to take it, why not look forward to it? I was thinking any time between the 3rd and 5th. My name was called pretty early in the lotto though, and I panicked. I picked the 4th. Thursday is my favorite day of the week. Eventually I will discuss my plan of attack but not now

Movies!!!! (that i remember watching)
Devil's Advocate
I remember why people hate lawyers. Keanu is always in weird sci-fi ish movies. Even though not "action packed" I still thought it was entertaining. Pacino plays a great devil. Also, even if your half-sibling may be way hot, you never never sleep with them. Lesson learned. 7/10

Happy Endings
Had never heard of this. Sort of indy type thing. Pheobe from Friends was in it. Tom Arnold as well. Kind of a dark comedy. Most of the acting was pretty good. The stories all came together in the end. Parts of it were very unique and quite true to life in my opinion. If someone had it at home already I would watch it. Not a "must rent." 6/10

Vantage Point
Got a little annoying with the different views all running fully through. It was exciting though and really kept me guessing. Not the best acting 6/10

Beowulf
That was weird. Don't think I ever would have read the book willingly. 5.5/10

Dr Stranglove (yes, the really old one)
I think it is funny watching films that feed off of fears from different decades. I also think it is funny how they always make the government out to be inept. Some parts may be, but I don't think the whole thing is. I'm not rating this one b/c you can't cross rate from so many years ago :D

Thats it

No comments: