12.27.2008

Holy Snowy

We've all been busy. Plus, I'm around almost everyone who reads this anyway. School real quick....passed respiratory. I did the best I have ever done on a final simply by slowing down and being okay with leaving later in the exam. I guess I'll have to do that from now on.

Christmas was awesome. I'll update more about the fun stuff later. On to business.

Old Man Winter is ripping the Northwest a new one. Seriously. We have had over 50 inches of snow fall in just a little over a week. Crazy. Thank goodness we live on a cul de sac or our driveway would have been plowed it. The massive amount of snow hasn't kept us from doing things (we live on an arterial), but plenty of people have been snowed it. A lot of our family couldn't/didn't want to try to make it over for Grandpa's Mass on the 23rd. We'll see if Amanda ever gets home. I think Racheal's flight was cancelled this morning (not sure about that). The boys are out putting snow not in the driveway. This is hard though becuase the snow blower has run out of room to throw the snow. It just can't get over the mounds anymore. This is ridiculous. We are supposed to get more today. I am also supposed to get my new phone and a haircut today. We'll see if either happens. I'll update more about the Christmas at a later time. Good luck to all of you stuck in the snow.

No comments: