6.12.2008

Spell it right

I get really frustrated when people write HIPPA rather than the correct HIPAA. I know the first one looks better, but the second one is correct. Just keep that in mind people.

I swam on Tuesday for the first time in over a year. It was good. I was in the pool for 45 minutes. No, that doesn't translate to 45 minutes of actual swimming, but I was still in there for a long time.

I have to work at 5 am tomorrow. I get paid more though, and I am done by 1. Weeeeeeeeee

Wow, I am writing short little things. A lot has happened, but I can't remember it at all. I got the last two of my top in-lays put in today. My teeth don't hurt too bad, and they look pretty cool. After being on a phone call spree yesterday (I hate calling people on the phone), I called Dr. Anne Oakley. She is my orthopedic surgeon's wife. She is also an anesthesiologist, a specialty in which I am rather interested. After talking, we set up to meet today. I went up to her house and just talked with her for a while about all of it. Some things she said: anesthesiologists are impatient people. They like to see their results right away and not wait 4 months to see if a medication is working. They are also dexterous. I would say that I am somewhat. You never really know that though until you really start trying to do things. She also said, sort of jokingly, that her favorite part of her job is that she can wear workout clothes to work. Only one person in her practice dresses up when coming in. Trust me, I love wearing basketball shorts. She sold it for me. :D

No comments: