6.09.2008

It's cold

While the Midwest is having severe weather and the east coast is on fire, Washington is......cold. I really shouldn't have to wear a coat in June. Oh trust you me, I had to wear that thing. Spokane has been very west side-y and the west side has been itself. I was in Lacey this past weekend visiting Matt. The flowers were beautiful, but other than that, the nature sucked. As far as the quality time, that was diminished as well. On both Sat and Sun, Matt had to do school things (4 hours each). I followed along. Many people thought I flew up just for those events. They obviously think I like them more than I do. It was good though. In true Matt and Becky form, we rented another questionable movie. It was called At Your Front Door or something like that. It said it was supposed to be the scariest movie you've ever seen. Or something. So of course we think zombies. Not to ruin the movie for you.....but there are no zombies. We also watched Black Hawk Down. I had never seen it. I didn't fall asleep. Go me!

I was working with applications today at work writing the "No Thank You" letters to people who interviewed but aren't being hired. I think it is a sure sign that you won't get a job when you spell it wrong. Don't apply to "Recieving" when you want to work in "Receiving." Remember people...i before e EXCEPT after C!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: