6.02.2008

Mr. & Mrs. Kobiaz Rex

My next door neighbor Koby got married yesterday. I've known him for almost 20 years. Other than my family, that is the longest I have ever known anyone. It rained in the morning, but by the time the service rolled around at 330, it had stopped. There were a ton of bridesmaids. I'll post pics sometime. It was a lot of fun in general. The pastor gave Koby a hard time for waiting so long to get married. He's 23. That isn't long. Yes, they were "dating" for something like 9 years but still. 23 isn't old.

Not much has gone on in my life since the last I posted. Work is work. They keep trusting me to do more and more things. We had Zips for dinner tonight. It was the 1st time I've been there since coming home.

We went to Maggie's for dinner on Saturday. Jeff is the new executive chef there. We got to watch him work. We are going to go back in a few weeks when he actually makes some changes to the menu. Also, he is going to have chocolate chip pancakes on the brunch menu!!!! Or he'll make them for me when I ask...either way.

No comments: