6.18.2008

Bubble Bath

On Monday, Annie and Jeff came over for burgers. The main reason they came is because Annie wanted to take pics of us watching TV outside during dinner for a spot on a KHQ add about the switch to HD or whatever. She got some good pics I think. My mom then had the brilliant idea of filling up the bath and having them take a shot from behind of me sitting watching the TV near the bathtub. Of course, Annie goes along. Below are the aftermath pictures with my camera (not the good camera that got the shot for the ad).Those bubbles were seriously 2.5 ft higher than the sides of the tub. The second picture is me laughing hysterically. It was so much fun. I felt like a little kid. Don't worry, I had a swimsuit on :D

I got up at 420 again this morning to work the health screening at work. It is okay for one day; any more than that and I think I would want to kill someone.

I am cooking for the fam tonight. I'll let you know how it goes. I can't really tell you what else I've done since my last update. Oh! Fathers' Day. It was good. We had it out at the Busch's. Let me tell you, dad's day definitely beat mom's day in terms of the weather. We also saw Stephanie and Jon for the first time since their engagement. Congrats to them! They picked a date for next summer while they were there seeing as how they could actually talk face to face with Uncle Steve. We got my dad a bbq light, a fancy pants bug zapper, and remote meat thermometer...all things he will actually use. Okay, since I got off work at 1 today I am going to run some errands before I need a nap.

No comments: