12.11.2008

December

The cold weather has REALLY finally hit. We have yet to actually get snow thank goodness. I only have to make it 1 more week.

Respiratory is harder than I thought it was going to be. Hence the lack of updates. Maybe it is just me comparing it to psych, but I am definitely struggling. I talked to an M3 though who said that respiratory was harder her and most of her friends as well.

Not much as been going on. On Saturday night we went to Indian food w/ Amy. It was a little overpriced for the meat to rice ratio. They service wasn't very good, but I expected that. Most family run places, in my opinion, don't have the best service. Heck, even Linnie's at home has not so good service, but I love the food. Food was okay. I prefer Thai over Indian any day. Amy then came over and watched Anchorman w/ us. She had never seen it, and during the whole movie, she kept saying, "Oh, that's why people say that." It is a pretty quoted movie.

Had my last clinic for a semester today. Nothing too exciting there. Fewer drug seekers today; more "problem" (read annoying) patients. A little girl gave my legs a hug, which is always cute. Only 2 more days of classes!!!!! I'm out.

No comments: